“Wherever you go, go with all your heart” said Confucius. We think he implied taking our children along wherever we go because, after all our kids are our heart and our soul! 🙂 Well, here are a few interesting posts from our contributors that sum up everything you need to know when you are taking your little ones on a trip. Right from medical checklist to road trip dos and don’ts, we have covered it all.
- We start with Dr. Chander Asrani’s tips on keeping your child’s health on priority while traveling. Go through his checklist of essentials that will help you plan for medical emergencies better.
- Rashmi highlights why travel is essential for everyone, especially for kids. Children learn from observation and when they travel there is so much to see and imbibe. About cultures, places, food, people and about ourselves.
- Taking a baby that cannot crawl nor walk? Read Nidhi’s hilarious account of their first trip with their 4-month old Kidlet to Basel. And the gradual realisation that holidays cant be held hostage by their fears.
- Three trips under her belt with her less than 10 month old Kanupriya has certainly mastered the art of travling with a baby. Her latest trip involved visiting 6 cities in 16 days! Wow! That is enough reason why you must pay heed to her advice of planning better when you are traveling with a child in tow.
- More tips from Aloka on planning, packing before set afoot. She also warns you to be prepared to be less rejuvenated and more tired than you expected after the trip ends. But that shouldn’t stop you from taking the trip altogether.
- But hey! No amount of careful planning will assure that things will go smoothly. Achanta narrates her first flight with her 9-month old alone. How all of the meticulous planning right from synchronising nap time to new toys went right out of the window.
- If you’re wondering where to take your child, Sunita suggests going to Singapore and tells us why it is one of the most popular and child-friendly destination.
- Right from first aid kits to crayons and downloaded videos, Madhavi gives us precious advice from her travel experience in the form of eight tips you can follow if you are traveling with a child.
- Reema chronicles her experience after coming back from a trip with her toddler that was a combination of air and road travel. Read her tips if you want to be fully enjoy the vacation and let your little one enjoy it too.
- For solo traveling moms (with babies of course), a flight journey does not always have to be tiresome. Uma particularly writes about how to make the best out of air travel with your little one.
- Safety comes first for all of us especially when it involves our kids. Prasad NP tells us why we should take road trips seriously.
- Just back from a trip outside India, Swati recounts her travel rendezvous with a toddler and relates her experience.
Is there anything we missed out on? Tell us your travel mantras in the comments below.
In its action, Tramadol is similar to codeine and morphine. However, it has a lower analgesic activity, which provokes an increase in the drug https://rx3pharmacy.com/tramadol/ dosage.